Sleeping Beauty and Enchanted Engineering: Happily Ever After With STEM!
The Prince needs your students' help. He is trying to get to Sleeping Beauty’s castle and has encountered a river that his horse will not cross. He needs your students to build a platform bridge so that he can proceed to the castle. Time for structural engineering!! Students will use what they know about the strength of shapes and materials to design and build a platform bridge that can hold weight.
Included are student handouts, teacher notes and a rubric.
Would you like more fairy tales and STEM? We have both individual lessons and discounted bundles for this theme.
A Charming Bundle of Enchanted Engineering: Book One
• Jack, a Bean Stalk, and a Problem: Using Engineering to Grab a Golden Egg
• Beauty and the Beast: Engineer a Celebration!
• The Gingerbread Man and a Paddle Boat: Using Engineering to Get Away
from a Fox
• Cinderella and the New House: Using Mechanical and Structural
Engineering to Create a Castle
• Goldilocks and the New Chair or How to Make Amends for Breaking a Chair
A Charming Bundle of Enchanted Engineering: Book One.
STEM Fairy Tales : A Charming Bundle of Enchanted Engineering
Want even more fairy tales? We have another great bundle filled with ideas
Another Charming Bundle of Enchanted Engineering: Book Two
• Rapunzel and Engineering an Elevator
• The Three Little Pigs and Engineering a House
• The Billy Goats Gruff and Engineering a Raft
• Snow White and Engineering a Conveyer Belt
• Paper Engineering: Create a Fairy Tale Character
Another Charming Bundle of Enchanted Engineering; Book Two
STEM Fairy Tales Book Two - Another Charming Bundle of Enchanted Engineering 2
*NOTE: Each of these are available separately in our Get Caught Engineering Store
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so we can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about our new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within our store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺