Also included in
- Includes TpT Digital version for Google Classroom remote learning.Integrate STEM in your classroom with this awesome Seasonal STEM Bundle!Watch your students laugh as they learn with engaging STEM challenges for each season. These activities are perfect for helping students learn to work cooperative$30.00$52.50Save $22.50
- Includes TpT Digital version for Google Classroom remote learning.Engage your kids and students at the end of the school year and during the summer months with Summer STEM challenges!This bundle includes Fishing for Math Fact Fluency Summer STEM Activity, Summer Slime STEM Activity, Father's Day Too$10.00$14.50Save $4.50
- Integrate STEM in your classroom all year!Engage your students in a fun and unique way! STEM Projects are perfect for helping students learn to work cooperatively in small groups and growing on their own. Each STEM challenge begins with a letter written to students explaining a problem they must sol$100.00$193.50Save $93.50
Includes both PDF and TpT Digital Versions for Google Classroom Distance Learning and in-person classroom instruction.
Integrate STEM in your classroom with Slime Maker STEM Project.
Create the coolest slime experiment that every student is sure to love! This is great for teaching about states of matter!
Students think about how certain materials are liquid and solid. When materials are mixed together, they can create something completely different!
A brief writing activity is included for students to write out how they created their slime and write about their experience with slime!
Aligns with NGSS.
- Teacher Instructions (with photos)
- Student Instructions (with photos)
- States of Matter Ingredient Worksheet
- STEM Journal
- NGSS Standards
- TpT Digital Version for Distance Learning with Google Classroom
To use Easel for Distance Learning, select "Open in Easel" on this listing. Works with computers, laptops, chromebooks, ipads, and tablets.
- Baking Soda
- Contact Solution
- Plastic Cup and Spoon (for mixing)
- Food Coloring (optional)
What Teachers are saying about Slime Maker STEM Activity:
"My kids are obsessed with slime so we are looking forward to reviewing scientific method and creating slime. " -Emily L.
"My students LOVED that they got to make slime. Perfect for our unit on states of matter. I also liked the addition of the journal to keep track of student learning. Thank you!"
"Our science unit is States of Matter and we did this for the 100th day of school activity. It was fun and educational at the same time :) Thank you!" -Amanda L.
"Excellent. Can't wait to use this with my STEM Club. They are eager to make slime" -Stacy D.
Amazing resource for STEM club, STEM Teachers, parents who love hands-on learning, and elementary teachers who want to create a hands-on educational environment in their classroom!