Students take an in-depth look at slope, and the meaning of slope in real life situations and mathematical problems. Once you and your students have completed this worksheet, they should understand the following:
- The slope of a line is the same no matter which two points you use to measure slope.
- Slope is a constant change.
- The relationship between the slope of a line on a graph, and in a table.
- How steepness effects slope.
- Positive vs. Negative slope
- How to find the slope of a line from a graph or table.