Also included in
- Slope, Graphing, & Linear Equations Activity Bundle - a variety of unique activities and resources:Save money by getting 19 sets of resources in one bundle! These activities will help your students with slope and graphing.(For an even bigger bundle that includes systems of equations, solving, q$47.00$58.00Save $11.00
Slope "doodle notes" -
When students color or doodle in math class, it activates both hemispheres of the brain at the same time. There are proven benefits of this cross-lateral brain activity:
- new learning
- relaxation (less math anxiety)
- visual connections
- better memory & retention of the content!
Students fill in the sheets, answer the questions, and color, doodle or embellish. Then, they can use it as a study guide later on.
** Note: This item is also included in a larger DISCOUNTED bundle: Slope and Graphing Linear Equations Bundle
- main ideas - slope as rate of change, rise over run, "m"
- calculating slope of a line from a graph
- calculating slope of a line from ordered pairs
- slopes of horizontal and vertical lines
- graphing a line with a particular slope
- comparing slopes
- greater absolute value = steeper
- examples & practice
- sketching positive, negative, zero, and undefined slopes
Check out the preview for more detail about this item and the research behind it.
You might also like: