This interactive notebook foldable and practice set focuses on how to find the slope from two points.
Students use the graphic organizers to complete notes on how to find the slope given two points. Students practice the concept with problems included in a second foldable in this ready-to-use set. These notebook pages address common core standard: 8.EE.B.6. and HSA-CED.A.2
A great addition to your pre-Algebra and Algebra study.
I love that when I use these students are then able to find the slope from two points with ease.
Other slope products of interest include:
- Find the Slope from 2 points: Guided notes and practice
- Find the Slope from a Graph and an Equation: Notes and Practice (8.EE.B.6.)
- Slope: Find the Slope from 2 points Practice Activity (8.EE.B.6.)
- Slope: Find the Slope of an Equation Practice and Review (CCSS.8.EE.B.6)
- Slope: Find the Slope of a Graph Practice and Review (CCSS.8.EE.B.6)
- Slope: Find the Slope Using 2 Points Practice and Review (CCSS.8.EE.B.6
- Slope and Linear Equations: Snowflake Project
- Slope Math Detective: Mixed review activity
SAVE by purchasing as part of 8 slope-related notes, activities, and projects
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.