Students write equation in slope-intercept form then color the question number on their turkey with their answer. This is an excellent quick check review activity or homework assignment. If they get the wrong answer, they will color the turkey incorrectly.
Reviews the following topics:
1. Parallel Slopes/Lines
2. Perpendicular Slope/Lines
3. Identifying the Slope and Y-Intercept in Slope-Intercept form
4. Identifying the Slope and Y-Intercept in Standard Form
5. Identifying the Slope and Y-Intercept in General Form
6. Finding slope from 2 points
Answer Key is included with correct work for each problem + the correct turkey.
Common Core Standards: HSG.GPE.B.4: prove the slope criteria for parallel and perpendicular lines… 8.EE.B.6: …derive the equation y = mx for a line though the original and the equation y = mx +b for a line intercepting the vertical axis at b.