* Download the preview for details! *
* This is part of my Linear Equations Unit
This lesson includes 3 pages of guided notes and a 2-page assignment.
Students learn about slope-intercept form in the order below. They will:
- Attempt (but hopefully not know how) to decide if the point (128,63) is on a certain line
- Graph a line by making a table to discover slope-intercept form
- Practice recognizing the slope and y-intercept when given an equation
- After a brief review of slope, learn how to graph linear equations in slope-intercept form
- Write equations when given graphs, and use this skill to answer the question from the beginning of the lesson
Answer key is included!
* FREE! *
Intro to Linear Equations
Converting to Slope-Intercept Form
Writing Linear Equations