Scavenger Hunt for finding the equations of lines from a graph. Includes vertical and horizontal lines.
1. Scatter each of the 12 scavenger hunt stations around the room
2. Give each student a recording sheet
3. Students should start at different stations with a partner, group, or independently. They must sketch the emoji on the starting space.
4. They must find the equation of the line from the graph (Recommended that they also record this equation) & then search for their equation on the top of any of the other scavenger hunt stations.
5. Once they find the correct station, they must sketch this emoji on their recording sheet.
6. Students will continue steps 4-5 until the entire recording sheet is complete.
7. Check the order of the emojis that students have recorded with the provided answer sheet.
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER COMMON CORE ALIGNED PRODUCTS!
Foldable for Solving Equations with Different Types of Solutions
Writing Equations of Lines FOLDABLE
Angle Relationships & Transversals Foldable
Systems of Equations Foldable
Foldable for Volume of Cylinders, Cones, & Spheres
Writing Equations of Lines Task Cards
Factoring Quadratic Expressions Task Cards
Functions Task Cards
Systems of Equations Scavenger Hunt with Emojis!
Scavenger Hunt for Writing Equations of Lines with Emojis!
Slope-Intercept Form Scavenger Hunt with Emojis!
Writing Equations of Lines Scavenger Hunt with Emojis!
Systems of Linear Equations Mad Lib
Parallel Lines Cut by a Transversal Mad Lib
Functions Mad Lib