3 Sets (Color, Gray Scale, and No Background Pattern) of 28 Task Cards:
• 4 Cards: Finding slope from the graph of a line (rise/run)
• 4 Cards: Finding slope, given two points on the line
• 4 Cards: Writing equations in slope-intercept form
• 4 Cards: Writing equations for a line
• 4 Cards: Slope word problems
• 4 Cards: Point-Slope Form
• 4 Cards: Writing an equation in slope-intercept form, given two points on the line
• Recording Sheet
• Answer Key
How can I use these in my classroom?
• Create 7 stations, one for each type of problem (cards are color-coded by skill).
• Print enough sets to give a deck to multiple groups or pairs of students and have them solve the entire deck.
• Place the cards around the room and have the students work the cards individually, or in pairs, at their own pace.