This set of 32 cards focus on 8 different types of questions on the topic of slope.
The set of 32 cards are separated into 8 sets of 4 cards. Each set focuses on a different type of question about slope.
You can easily separate the 8 types because each is printed in a different colored background.
The eight types of questions include:
- Calculating Slope
- Finding another point on a line with a given slope
- Slope with Parallel Lines
- Slope with Perpendicular Lines
- The equation of a line passing through a point with given slope
- The equation of a line through two given points
- Which lines are parallel or perpendicular?
- Finding other points on Parallel or Perpendicular Lines
This is a great product for students to review all their knowledge about slope.
There are many ways these cards can be differentiated in any algebra 1 classroom.