PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This ready-to-use mini-project applies slope and linear equations to the beauty of snowflakes. Students graph from equations, write equations, and design their own snowflakes.
Included in this resource:
- Part 1: Students calculate slope from existing snowflakes (write the equation of the line option included)
- Part 2: Students design their own snowflakes and identify slope (identify linear equation option included)
- Part 3: Students graph a mystery snowflake using the equations given.
- Answer key
- Teacher's pacing guide
Check out thevideo preview of this resource.
A great addition to your Pre-Algebra and Algebra curriculum .
Other Slope related products include:
Also available in a money savings bundle of 8 slope-related notes, activities, and projects
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.