1.This worksheet contains a series of questions regarding rate of change.
Students will have the opportunity to practice the following:
- finding the rate of change given a table and analyzing it's meaning
- solving for the rate given a scenario
- analyzing a graph and finding the rate of change (slope)
- describing the meaning of the rate of change in a graph
2. The worksheet/review contains a series of problems reviewing the following material:
- determining if a line has a positive, negative, zero or undefined slope
- finding the slope given 2 points (using slope formula)
- find the slope of a line given a graph
- determining slope from a word problem
- find and interpreting the rate of change given:
- a graph
- a story
- a graph
A total of 16 problems.
3. This assessment is compromised of 9, multi-part questions. There are 4 multiple choice with the rest being open ended questions.
- rate of change from a table
- rate of change from a graph
- rate of change from a short story problem
- identifying the type of slope
- finding slope given 2 points
- finding slope given a graph
- analyzing rate of change from a graph
Each includes an answer key with worked out solutions!