The new SOL standard in 7th grade limits slope to positive proportional relationships and y-intercept to a slope of 1. Those resources are hard to find!
Here's what I have for you:
- What is slope? How do you calculate it and use it? (2 pages)
- A remediation worksheet for slope with SOL-type practice. (1 page)
- A worksheet mixing slope and y-intercept questions. (2 pages)
- A worksheet of making connections between the representations. (1 page)
- A fly swatter game for review. (17 pages)
Answer keys are provided for every worksheet.