Slope: Find the Slope Using 2 Points Practice and Review
is a great way to practice, review and assess students' understanding of finding a slope from 2 points of a line (CCSS.8.EE.B.6). One set of cards has two points. The other set has slopes. Students match the points to the slope of a line that would go through the points through scavenger hunts, games, and more. Answer key, interactive notebook-sized cards and large cards, and suggested uses included. My students LOVE these.
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 problem cards and 12 matching solution cards
- Set of interactive notebook problem and matching cards
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
A great addition to your 8th grade/Pre-Algebra and Algebra math review and practice
and for differentiation.
Works well with:
- Slope: Find the Slope from 2 points Interactive Notebook foldable (8.EE.B.6.)
- Find the Slope from 2 points: Paper Chain Activity
Also available in a money savings bundle of 7 slope-related notes, activities, and projects
Slope resources include:
- Find the Slope from 2 points: Guided notes and practice
- Find the Slope from a Graph and an Equation: Notes and Practice (8.EE.B.6.)
- Slope: Find the Slope from 2 points Practice Activity (8.EE.B.6.)
- Slope: Find the Slope of an Equation Practice and Review (CCSS.8.EE.B.6)
- Slope: Find the Slope of a Graph Practice and Review (CCSS.8.EE.B.6)
- Slope: Find the Slope Using 2 Points Practice and Review (CCSS.8.EE.B.6
- Slope and Linear Equations: Snowflake Project
- Slope Math Detective: Mixed review activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.