Also included in
- Try some foldables in your interactive math notebook to mix things up. Students will enjoy taking the notes and referring back to them later.Foldables Included:Converting between Percentages, Decimals and Fractions FoldableConverting between Percentages, Decimals and Fractions Foldable (Different)C$29.99$56.67Save $26.68
- Your 7th, 8th, or 9th grade math class will really benefit from this slope of a line resource bundle. It contains task cards, posters, a foldable, a maze, a puzzle, and a coloring activity.$19.99$31.42Save $11.43
Try this slope of a line foldable as a substitute to traditional note taking.
It will make your life easier and your students will enjoy creating the slope foldable!
There are several versions, from blank to completely filled out, which is great for scaffolding.
When much of the information is already printed for your students, they are able to complete the rest quickly. On top of that, this interactive notebook page is incredibly low prep. You only have to cut off the border, fold, and glue.
Have students put the foldable inside an already established pocket to avoid the gluing. Also, all is well if you don't cut off the border...it just won't turn out as polished.
- Slope of a line foldable - complete - answer key
- Slope of a line foldable student versions (incomplete to complete)
Topics Included in the Foldable:
- Slope formulas.
- Positive, negative, zero, and undefined slope.
- Slope of a line given the graph.
- Slope of a line given a table.
- Slope of a line given two points.
- Slope of a line given a formula: y=mx+b.
- Slope of a line given a formula: Ax+By=C.