Slumber Party with Pete Packet.
I hope this packet meets all your needs as well as the needs of the children in your class. In my experience using this in my class has been a huge motivator to my children and their parents to help them strive for their personal best. You have everything you need right here in this packet. In my class we use this system as a reward for reaching personal academic goals. However, you may tweak the system and use it however, it best fits into your classroom.
In this packet you will find
1. a printable journal cover
2. letter to parents Include explaining what their child's personal goal is and how their child will earn a slumber party with Pete
3. Writing/Drawing Journal Pages
4. Class Pete MUSTS page giving directions on what students are expected to do when taking home Pete.
5. FAQs page with commonly asked questions that parents might have and answers to their questions.
6. "What I Should Do With Pete?" page students parent ideas of activities they can do with Pete.
The only additional items you will need are…
1. at Pete the Cat plush
2. a 3 ring binder
3. Pete the Cat books
4. a bag to put everything in