Supplement your Teacher Planner Binder with this resource file handbook add-on!
This small group Teacher's Resource File Handbook is full of schedule templates, forms, and useful printables that you can customize to your needs and use over and over again! It was originally created for English as a Second Language (ESOL / ESL) teachers, but is functional for a variety of small group or pull-out teachers.
I have used simple fonts, so you can shake it up with your own fonts and personalization.
1. Teacher Schedule - Lists students by classroom teacher or by group name
2. Letter to the Classroom Teacher - Describes procedures for accommodations and differentiation in the mainstream classroom
3. Student Roster With Scores - An easy way for you to document students’ scores over a period of time. Change the column headers for different data: DRA, F and P, English proficiency, or state or district assessment test scores.
4. No Accommodations Necessary Form - If a student qualifies for services, but has reached a level where the classroom teacher or the pull-out teacher believes the child does not need accommodations, this form is helpful.
5. Note Regarding Changed Accommodations Form - If testing accommodations must be changed prior to standardized testing, fill out this form to get the appropriate signatures.
6. Note Regarding Missing Accommodations Form - When you complete your records inventory, if you notice that certain accommodations forms are missing, request those forms from the classroom teacher using this form.
7. Observable Skills Checklists for Small Groups or Individuals - A great way to check for mastery. Use them in your small groups and share with classroom teachers. This is a paid product from my store and is the only product in this file that is NOT editable. It usually costs $1.99, but I’m providing it in this bundle at a discounted price.
8. Daily Observational Notes by Group - One week fits on each page. Take notes based on your groups’ strengths and weaknesses.
9. Two Week Planning Sheet by Grade and Unit - Write the grade level and unit at the top and then map out what you’ll be doing each day during a two week period.
10. Weekly Planning Sheet by Schedule - Type out your schedule (mine is provided as an example) and make a quick note of what you’ll be doing each day. This is also a handy checklist to make sure all of your lessons are written and materials prepared.
11. Bilingual Weekly Homework Log - Spanish and English log for students or teachers to record a particular student’s homework daily for a week. [UPDATED ON 5/26/2015 to add another version of this log. One version reads "El Trabajo De Casa" and the other reads "Las Tareas". Of course, feel free to edit to fit your needs.]
*KG Seven Sixteen is the font used on the cover page. It is not used within the file. You will need to download your favorite font(s) if you want unique fonts on your forms. I left the forms simple so you could edit and customize as you desire.
16 (not including table of contents or credits)