Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
If you use literacy centres (guided reading, daily 3, daily 5) on a regular basis, this is the perfect resource for you!
This PowerPoint resource displays your literacy rotation schedule for you, and is easy to follow for the students. I have included MULTIPLE formats as I know, not everyone uses the same type of rotations in their classroom. I have also embedded a 20 minute timer into each slide, meaning, you can have a visual and audio reminder to keep you and your class on track with their rotations. I included a 10 minute timer you can trade out and insert yourself if you use shorter stations!
1) 100 Minute Literacy Block (Daily 3); set up in chart format that you can TYPE individual names or group names directly into. *4 rotation charts included -- 1 rotation per slide*
2) Daily 5; set up in chart format that you can TYPE individual names or group names directly into. *5 rotation charts included -- 1 rotation per slide*
3) Daily 5; set up into full-screen projection meaning, all of your rotations are displayed at once. No clicking through slides needed! You can type into the chart itself (e.g., group names, or you can copy and paste the coloured blocks into the chart to represent groups.) SUCH a great visual tool to show students where they are going to be going throughout the rotations. *Slides include: 3, 4, and 5 rotations*
There are TWO versions included in this purchase.
1) FULLY editable (titles, timers - can move or remove, tables, numbers, colours of blocks, etc.), however if you want it to look like the preview you need to have the fonts included in my how-to purchased/downloaded. If you don't care about those fonts, you can still completely edit this version and make it your own with the fonts you do have!
2) PARTIALLY editable (colours of blocks, can type into charts, can move colour blocks, can move/remove timer); CANNOT: change title of slides, change tables or numbers).
I hope you find this as useful as my students do!