Also included in
- Emotional Regulation helps students understand their feelings and know how to manage them so they are ready to learn and can develop healthy relationships. These 7 lessons easily complement other self-regulation materials and programs. The lessons will cover coping skills, emotional awareness, probl$14.00$18.00Save $4.00
- Self Regulation helps students understand their feelings and know how to manage them so they are ready to learn and can develop healthy relationships. This curriculum easily complements other self-regulation materials and programs. The lessons and games cover coping skills, emotional awareness, prob$22.00$33.00Save $11.00
A small group lesson to help students increase their feelings vocabulary, become aware of their own feelings, and learn about others’ feelings. Perfect for small group counseling or SEL. If you are teaching self regulation skills, this is a great place to start. Students first learn about their feelings before learning about strategies to manage them.
- Lesson Plan
- Feeling Check-in Poster
- Feelings Check-In Cards - 3 Variations
- Gone Fishing Feelings Cards - 24 Emotions
- 24 Bait (Event) Cards
- I Feel ________ When ____________ Because ______________ Worksheet (3 Variations)
Cards can be used to play multiple games: Go Fish, Charades, Memory, or Matching. Feelings cards can also be used again and again.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the GREEN STAR next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
© 2017-present Social Emotional Workshop