Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.42 MB | 28 pages
Small Groups- Posters, Cards, and CLIP ART (Animals- Bird groups & Animals from Africa Groups)
What is in this Packet:
1. I have also attached CLIP ART for each animal in your download. These are in png. and jpeg. formats. These are the tiny squares. You can add these to digital items such as work sheets, booklets, etc. This will be a great visual for both you and the students to know which sheets or projects go with a specific small group.
2. You will find one large poster/tile for each animal and three smaller posters
3. Each animal will have a page of three smaller cards/tiles to use as labels.
4. Each animal group will have six tiny squares with a black and white background.
The small group posters/tiles/cards can be used for many different academic activities.
A. Large Posters—
1. Glue or tape to your wall or white board. Then clip each child’s name or student # to their assigned small groups.
2. Hang the large group symbol above that groups’ assigned station or work area.
B. Small Posters-
1. Glue or tape to your wall or white board. Then clip the children’s names or student #s to their groups.
2. Hot glue or tape the group symbols to the appropriate work tubs.
3. Tape or glue to baskets to identify reader levels, math workbook levels, etc.
C. Tiny Posters—
1. Glue or tape each child’s small group symbol to their name plates BEFORE they are tapes to the desk. This will give them a reference to look at if they forget their small group or when you first introduce them to small groups.
2. Cut out the different tiny group cards & tape them to copies before you run them. This makes it very easy to glance at worksheets, teacher created books, workbooks, etc.
D. CLIP ART - jpeg & png formats
1. I have also attached clip art for each animal. These are in png. and jpeg. formats. These are the tiny squares. You can add these to digital items such as work sheets, booklets, etc.
2. This will be a great visual for both you and the students to know which sheets or projects go with a specific small group
I have many different items in my TPT store. Go to my store to find items for your classroom. Don’t forget to rate your purchases & you will earn TPT credits to use on ANY of your future purchase from any item in Teachers Pay Teachers.