5 Ranch Style Homes and 1 Two-Story Model
These drafting projects are fun, motivational and practical for the student. They also make a great bulletin board display as well. They are ideal for the beginning to intermediate drafting student as they require basic drafting techniques to complete.
* These projects can be used in either a CAD lab or a traditional drafting setting.
* All projects will fit on standard 8½” x 11” paper.
* Room dimensions are from the center of each wall.
* There are detailed step by step graphic and written directions and drawings.
* Three different front elevations for each floor plan to accommodate student ability levels.
* The scale of the drawings is ¼”=1’-0”.
* Larger drafting paper or larger plotter paper can be used.
* Due to conversion from CAD to PDF, the actual scale may be compromised.
These plans are for educational purposes only and not to be used as a plan for actual construction.
Included in this download are the following components for each individual project. Each part is drawn both with and without a grid.
1. Floor Plan
2. Furniture Plan
3. Elevation A (with horizontal siding)
4. Elevation B (wider horizontal siding and less details)
5. Elevation C (stucco siding with less window and door detail)
6. Color Rendering
We will be posting more projects in the future. Most of these projects will be for more advanced levels. Please contact us for any specific requests and we will see if we can accommodate you.
Our site is for math, geometry and drafting projects. To view only the drafting projects, please click on the drafting folder on the left-hand side of the site.
All projects are copyrighted, so please don’t distribute them to all of your colleagues. Please direct them to our Store:
Anthony & Linda Iorlano
Keywords: Architectural Drafting, Architectural Drawing, Architectural Design, Floor Plan, Elevation, Rendering, Furniture Plan, Projection Lines, CAD, hand drafting, traditional drafting, mechanical drawing, technical drawing, tech drawing, Residential Architecture, homes, two-story homes, houses, ranch houses, small homes, small houses, small ranch houses, small drafting projects, 8½ x 11 drafting projects, 8½” x 11” drafting projects, 8½ x 11 projects, Simple floor plans, Simple designs, Simple drawings, Simple homes, Simple houses