Small Mammals fosters Literacy in Science! THIRTEEN Lessons featuring Informational Text about Behavioral and Structural Adaptations, engaging hands-on activities, and SEVEN Interactive Notebook Assignments to provide students with a long lasting Large Mammals reference:
Townsend's Big-Eared Bats
Pacific White-Sided Dolphins
SMALL MAMMALS INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK ASSIGNMENTS (ALL PATTERNS AND STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!):
• Vocabulary Foldables
• Expert's Journal using Close Reading and Text Highlights for better Comprehension
• Adaptations Note Taking Chart and Foldable – Badgers, Ringtails and Striped Skunks
• Note Taking Chart and Interactive Booklet – Gray Fox
• Accordion Foldable – Coyotes, Jackrabbits, Bobcats, Armadillos, Kangaroo Rats, and Big-Eared Bats
• Web and Cube Foldable – River Otters
• Note Taking Chart and Interactive Wheel – Pacific White-Sided Dolphins and Harbor Seals
We've included black line masters of the lessons and activities for your students, a context-appropriate Small Mammals Glossary, a Vocabulary Quiz, Answer pages, and Grading Rubrics for the Interactive Notebook and higher-level activities.
Download the Preview to see the complete Lesson Plan, as well as samples from the lessons and activities.
OUR OTHER SCIENCE RESOURCES:
ANIMAL ADAPTATIONS INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK WITH FULL COLOR GAME
LARGE MAMMALS INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK UNIT
VERTEBRATES AND INVERTEBRATES INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK BUNDLE (4 INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK UNITS!)
Created by Teachers. It Just Makes Sense.
RATING THIS SMALL MAMMALS BUNDLE EARNS YOU TPT CREDITS TO USE TOWARD FUTURE PURCHASES AND GIVES US A WARM FUZZY FEELING!
(c) 2017-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.