Also included in
- Are you looking for a great tools and lessons for students to use while writing? This GROWING bundle is full of tools to help students learn important skills and gain independence while writing. Included you'll find resources to help successfully launch writer's workshop, rubrics to help students st$21.00$31.00Save $10.00
Are you looking for a fun way for your students to learn about personal narratives? This resource is packed with visuals and activities to help your little writers narrow their focus. This complete writing lesson will start with big "watermelon" ideas all the way to small "seed" moments. This includes everything you need to help students get from planning to writing. It is a very helpful way for your students to truly understand small moments and how good writers focus on them!
Looking for a DIGITAL VERSION? You can find that HERE!
INCLUDED IN RESOURCE:
- 4 Posters - Small Moment Writing, Big Watermelon Topic, Medium Slice Ideas, Small Seed Moments
- Watermelon Topic Planning Sheet
- Medium Slice Planning Sheet
- Small Seed Moment Planning Sheet
- Differentiated First Draft Sheets
- Primary Style Publishing Papers
OTHER RESOURCES TO LOVE:
Click here to try a FREEBIE!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about this product. If you are not sure that this product will work for you, please check out one of the freebies. Keep in mind that the preview shows you what the game is going to look like.
Click the Green ★ to follow my store and get notifications when new resources arrive including freebies! New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted!
I'd Love to Connect!
How to get TPT credit on future purchases:
Please go to the MY PURCHASES page. Under each purchase, you will see a PROVIDE FEEDBACK button. Click on it, leave feedback, and then you will receive credits for your purchase that you can use on future items (AS IN FREE MONEY to use on TPT)! I do read all the feedback! I can't respond to all of them, but I do value your feedback!
Lindsay Sauer ❤️