Also included in
- This BUNDLE of 6 school counseling and SEL lap books are the perfect "grab and go" resource for educators! These interactive activities can be easily created and stored in a manila folder and can be pulled out at a moment's notice to support students with:✅ Test-Taking Skills & Test Anxiety ✅ An$14.00$20.50Save $6.50
- This bundle of 32 digital for Google Slides™ counseling and SEL activities for distance learning or in-person learning on a device will save you so much planning time AND engage your students! Students develop their social-emotional skills, explore their feelings, and learn meaningful coping strateg$75.00$108.50Save $33.50
Teach students the difference between small problems and big problems, and how to solve small problems themselves with these interactive resources! Students learn how to talk out their small problems with an I-Message. Digital for Google Slides™, PowerPoint, and printable resources are all included for both in-person and digital learning.
⭐ This comprehensive resource includes...
✅ An interactive Google Slides™ presentation that teaches about small problems, big problems, and how to solve small problems using an I-Message. A sorting game with 19 scenarios asks students to drag and drop the light bulb to show whether the situation is a small problem or a big problem. Students also have 3 opportunities to practice typing an I-Message to solve a small problem.
✅ PowerPoint presentation that teaches about small problems, big problems, and how to solve small problems using an I-Message.
✅ An interactive printable lap book that is easily created and stored in a manila folder. Students can practice how to use an I-Message and pull it out for in-the-moment support as they solve small problems themselves.
✅ A fun printable bag sorting game with 30 scenario cards that teaches students the difference between small problems and big problems.
✅ Printable materials included in full color and black/white!
✂️ I recommend using a manila folder, hook and loop fastener dots, and two brown paper sacks for this lesson.
✨ Looking for this resource on BOOM™? You can find it here!
❤️ If you love this resource, you would also like:
• Calm Down & Coping Skills Lap Book
• Digital I-Messages Activity
• Conflict Resolution & I-Messages Story & Activities
⭐ Like what you see? Check out my website and follow me on social media! ⭐
Follow Music City Counselor on Instagram!
Follow Music City Counselor on Facebook!
[Posted with permission from Trisha Brady, Intellectual Property Manager at Social Thinking®].