A detailed study guide including:
1. Vocabulary section which takes 12 words from the novel and provides learning activities and a test (with answers);
2. Each chapter has a guiding question to alert the reader to what is important. These are primarily designed to stimulate group discussion, but can also be used for self-study, homework, formal presentations, written answers, etc.;
3. Two m/c reading quizzes (with answers), one on the first and one on the second half of the novel - 29 questions in total;
4. Plot graphic for student notes;
5. Ideas for grouping students for discussions and presentations.