Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
This is an attendance spreadsheet that covers a typical school year (2014-2015).
For use with Numbers App on iPad and Apple's Numbers spreadsheet software.
Each month is a separate sheet that will automatically tally lates, absences, and incomplete homework. Included is a version that will keep track of uniforms, too.
To use with your class:
Input your grade and students’ names on the AUGUST sheet.
After doing so, all following sheets will automatically match those changes.
Delete unnecessary rows from each month.
Add rows if necessary.
There is a separate sheet for each month and a totals sheet at the end. Also, there is a "student lookup" sheet which will automatically graph any given student's data against the class average.
** Unlike the earlier version of this sheet, it is no longer possible to input two values into one cell. This is because this version uses drop-down menus instead of manual input.
New in this year's version:
• Saturdays and Sundays are now included.(This was requested by a few people in the previous version.)
• Drop-down menus! You can enter values using the a drop-down menu or simply by typing.
• Enough rows for up to 50 students. (Some people had requested extra rows on last year's version.)
If you would like to use this on your iPad, download the preview of this file to make sure you are able to open it.
To open on your iPad:
1. Download file on your computer.
2. Unzip file.
3. Choose the spreadsheet you'd like to use and email it to yourself as an attachment.
4. Use the mail app on your iPad to receive the attachment.
5. Tap on the attachment to reveal the "Open in..." dialogue.
6. Choose the Numbers app to open the file.