(You must have SmartBoard Notebook software installed to use this product.)
This series of SmartBoard Notebook lessons (in 16:9 View) incorporates the Math Their Way concepts into a set of 12 separate Notebook lessons for each month from July 2017 through June 2018. (You will get free updates in July of every year.) For those that prefer to have the calendar separate from the math pages, that choice is also included in separate folders. Every lesson will include:
• Month - click on gray square to open cell or close cell
• Weather - move weather picture to sentence
• Days of the Week - click on gray rectangle to open cell or close cell
• Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow - move day of the week to appropriate line
• Place Value - the tally marks are infinite so just drag the appropriate number over the word marker
• Monthly Birthdays
• Pattern - move infinite shapes up above and write in the number of the days in school so far.
• Math Pages – There will be a wide variety of other pages from which to choose for additional math work each day. The pages will progress in difficulty from August through July. These pages are all based on Common Core math standards for kindergarten. These pages include: flat and solid shapes; fact families; mystery numbers; place value; missing numbers in sequence; counting 1 to 30 and 1 to 100; adding and subtracting to 5; writing numerals 1 to 30; ordering numerals 1 to 30; time to the hour; identifying coins, making change; height; length; <, >, =; comparing sets; number sentences; and ten frames.