This unit includes 55 slides to provide your kindergartens and first graders plenty of practice counting, skip counting, adding and subtracting in a variety of different fun filled interactive activities. There are 5-10 slides for each activity. Download the preview to see an example of all the slides.
Buy it in a BUNDLE and SAVE!
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE SMART NOTEBOOK 11 SOFTWARE ON YOUR COMPTER IN ORDER TO USE THIS PRODUCT.
1. Counting: Students will help Sammy the squirrel count the correct number of acorns by dragging them to the number line.
2. Skip Counting: Students will practice skip counting by 2s, 5s and 10s in a variety of different ways.
3. Fall Math Fact Fluency to Ten: Students will practice Math Fact Families up to ten by dragging the numbers from the bottom of the slide to form the correct equations.
4. Word Problems: There are 10 slides with a variety of interactive addition and subtraction word problems. Please see the previews for a closer look.
5. Even and Odd Numbers: There are two baskets on the slide. One basket is labeled “Even” and the other basket is labeled “Odd”. There also ten leaves numbered from 1 to 10. Students will drag and drop the leaves in the correct baskets. If they are correct, the leaf will stay in the basket, but if they are wrong the leaf will fly back out of the basket.
Graphics provided by: