Last Friday of April is Arbor Day (April 26). Encourage your students to appreciate plant, and care for trees with this unit. It includes:
- Tree craft patterns.
- Half page writing templates – 5 choices (all provided with primary and secondary lines)
- Blank writing template, so you can use it with your own prompt (primary and secondary lines)
- 6 Full page writing prompts (all provided with primary and secondary lines)
- Colorful poster with the oak tress life cycle
- Label the tree
- Tree life cycle sequence (flow map) and other graphic organizers
- Interactive Mini-book - 5 pages (From Acorn to Oak Tree) (students trace vocabulary words: acorn, seedling, sapling, tree).
- Necklace and headbands to wear on Arbor Day
Graphics &/or fonts copyright Dianne J. Hook.
License # 1212177889