These reader response questions are based on the expository text 'Smokejumpers' - in the Scott Foresman Reading Street Fourth Grade Reading Book for Unit Five Week One.
It has the following -
1. 3 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Answer keys for tri folds
3. Summary writing plus writing prompt
4. Spider web - graphic organizer
5. Writing helpers
5. Graphic organizer for expository prompt
6. Expository writing prompt
7. Author's purpose activity
8. Vocabulary sheet ( meanings and words match up)
9. Vocabulary / synonyms and antonyms circles
7. Cause and effect activity
You can use these activities during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.