Sometimes a teacher just needs to hide!
Am I right?
I don't know about you, but my first graders love silly math center. What's more funny than a teacher who hides behind the school! Use this in small group or centers. Your kiddos may even want to play it at recess like mine do!
- Print teachers and schools on card stock or regular computer paper. Laminate and cut out the 50 schools and 2 teachers. For differentiation, use only the school cards your kiddos need (ex: 0-20).
- Lay the number cards face up in numerical order (or for a challenge mixed up)!
- Have students close their eyes while you hide the 2 sneaky teachers behind 2 different numbers.
- Students turn back around and say the number they think one of the teachers is behind.
- Do not remove numbers once they are guessed. The tricky part is remembering which numbers have already been picked as the game progresses!
Like this game? Check out my other Sneaky Number Recognition Games on my TPT store!