A simple flip of the original game and we have Snakes and Ladders 100's Chart style.
Help your student navigate through the 100's chart in a meaningful way and having fun simultaneously.
All you need:
-2 individuals (min)
How to play:
1. Each player rolls the die, highest number goes first
2. Roll a die and move the equivalent steps to the number you rolled.
3. If you land on a snake head, you must move UP the snake and land at his tail.
4. If you land on the ladder make move down the ladder. Don't get confused though- make sure the number at the other end of the ladder is larger than the one you began with at the beginning of the ladder.
5. Player who gets to 100 first wins.