Also included in
- A seasonal spin on snap cube fun! Snap cubes build, count and design mats are an engaging and interactive way for students to work on building those fine motor skills. Using snap or unifix cubes students will create seasonal images and then count how many cubes they use. All pictures are scaled to aPrice $10.00Original Price $14.00Save $4.00
- The perfect collection of fall activities for your kindergarten classroom! This bundle of autumn printables includes everything from literacy centers, math centers, fine motor activities, digital games, and so much more! Your students will love the variety included while also reviewing essential kiPrice $75.00Original Price $117.75Save $42.75
A seasonal spin on snap cube fun! Snap cubes build, count and design mats are an engaging and interactive way for students to work on building those fine motor skills. Using snap or unifix cubes students will create fall images and then count how many cubes they use. All pictures are scaled to actual size cubes.
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️
These snap cube mats are part of the Seasonal Snap Cube Mats Bundle save over 20% when you purchase the bundle!
Hands-on learning is essential for young learners. With these snap cube mats, your kindergarten students will be practicing fine motor skills in an interactive way!
⭐️ 3 DIFFERENT VERSIONS:
- 10 color snap cube mats for students to build
- 10 ink saving snap cube mats for students to build, choose the colors and count how many cubes are used
- 10 ink saving snap cube mats with no lines to challenge students to fill in their own design.
These mats are the perfect independent activity for practice during center rotations, inside recess, explorer tubs, STEM bins, or as part of a morning work routine.
You may also like…
Connect With Me
Get credits to use for future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Visit the My Purchases Page and click the leave a review button. Your account will be credited for future purchases.
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q& A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Adventures in Kinder and Beyond
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.