Snap Cube Mats - Fine Motor Activity - Hands On Math - Summer
Also included in
- A seasonal spin on snap cube fun! Snap cubes build, count and design mats are an engaging and interactive way for students to work on building those fine motor skills. Using snap or unifix cubes students will create seasonal images and then count how many cubes they use. All pictures are scaled to aPrice $10.00Original Price $14.00Save $4.00
A seasonal spin on snap cube fun! Snap cubes build, count and design mats are an engaging and interactive way for students to work on building those fine motor skills. Using snap or unifix cubes students will create summer images and then count how many cubes they use. All pictures are scaled to actual size cubes.
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️
These summer snap cube mats are part of the save over 20% when you purchase the bundle!
Hands-on learning is essential for young learners. With these snap cube mats, your kindergarten students will be practicing fine motor skills in an interactive way!
⭐️ What’s Included:
- 3 Different Versions For Differentiation:
- 10 color Snap cube mats for students to build
- 10 ink saving Snap cube mats for students to build, choose the colors and count how many cubes are used
- 10 ink saving Snap cube mats with no lines to challenge students to fill in their own design.
- Summer pictures include- ice cream, crab, sand toys, seashell, palm tree, watermelon, jellyfish, starfish, sunglasses, and beachball.
These mats are the perfect independent activity for practice during center rotations, inside recess, explore tubs, stem bins, or as part of a morning work routine.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Sarah W. said, “My older students enjoyed the challenge of completing the pictures and my younger students worked on color matching and counting. These are the first snap cube pictures that I have used in my class since we just recently got snap cubes and they were a hit!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Dana F. said, “I love these mats for morning tubs and for practicing centers at the beginning of the school year. Thank you for a fun and engaging resource!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Hannah S. said, “My students loved using these during our morning table time. :) It was great to see them counting and building all the summer pictures with the snap cubes. ”
You may also like…
Connect With Me
Get credits to use for future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Visit the My Purchases Page and click the leave a review button. Your account will be credited for future purchases.
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q& A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Adventures in Kinder and Beyond
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.