This game is great to practice and reinforce addition and subtraction skills, especially when working on memorizing facts!
- Student Directions (Addition Version)
- Student Directions (Subtraction Version)
- Number Cards (1-9) (4 sets to have multiple cards: 36 cards)
1. Divide the cards evenly between the two players.
2. Each player holds their set of cards face down.
3. At the same time, each player will flip over their top card. The first person to add the two numbers together correctly gets to keep the pile (for addition). For subtraction, the first person to say the correct difference of the two numbers will get the cards.
4.The player with the most cards at the end of the game wins!
**These are great in math stations/math centers/math tubs!! :)
I hope you enjoy this game! Please feel free to e-mail or message me with any questions or requests!