Do you need more materials and activities to teach shapes to your students? If so, this unit will be perfect for you!!
*Shapes included in this pack are circle, crescent, heart, hexagon, octagon, oval/ellipse, pentagon, rectangle, rhombus/diamond, square, star, trapezoid, triangle.
***Please note that on all activities, I have included the names rhombus and diamond to refer to the same shape and oval and ellipse to refer to the same shape. You can choose which names you would like to use.
1. Shape posters
2. Write the names- I have included 3 different ways for students to write the names of the shapes; they can fill in the blanks, fill in the letter boxes or write on the blank line.
3. Shape puzzles
4. Write the room- match the shape to the letter and write the name.
5. Draw the shape- Students will read the shape name and draw the shape.
6. Worksheets- Color each shape for the color listed.
7. Matching the shape and name game.
8. Yes or no game- Students will determine if the shape and shape name match!
I hope you enjoy!!