If your kiddos love math centers as much as mine do then they'll love this engaging number recognition game for numbers 1-50!
Spooky Ghost challenges students' number recognition and memory skills in a fun way!
• Print pumpkins and ghosts on card stock or regular computer paper. Laminate and cut out the 50 pumpkins and 2 ghost cards. For differentiation, use only the pumpkin cards your kiddos need (ex: 1-20).
• Lay the number cards face up in numerical order (or for a challenge mixed up)!
• Have students close their eyes while you hide the 2 sneaky ghosts behind 2 different numbers.
• Students turn back around and say the number they think one of the ghosts is behind.
• Do not remove numbers once they are guessed. The tricky part is remembering which numbers have already been picked as the game progresses!