Boy do my kiddos LOVE a good math center. They love playing these SNEAKY number games so much that they ask to play them if we have indoor recess!
- Print scarecrows and hay on card stock or regular computer paper. Laminate and cut out the 50 hay stalks and 2 scarecrows. For differentiation, use only the hay stalk cards your kiddos need (ex: 0-20).
- Lay the number cards face up in numerical order (or for a challenge mixed up)!
- Have students close their eyes while you hide the 2 sneaky scarecrows behind 2 different numbers.
- Students turn back around and say the number they think one of the scarecrows is behind.
- Do not remove numbers once they are guessed. The tricky part is remembering which numbers have already been picked as the game progresses!
Like this game? Check out my other Sneaky Number Games on my TPT store!