Help students celebrate their first winter in a new country. This unit is filled with opportunities for repetition and practice of new vocabulary and phrases. ESL students will be able to read, speak, and write about the topic of winter.
52 pages include -
- note-taking exercises
- language assessment-style writing and speaking exercises
- flashcards for a Go Fish or Sled Dog Race game
- phrases practice
- word search puzzles
- answer key
Interactive PowerPoints include -
- an introduction to the words
- a PowerPoint for drill and practice
- a PowerPoint to practice useful phrases
Plus you will receive access to a Quizlet and Kahoot.
Covers 30 winter-themed words -
windy / winter / black ice / gloves / fire / blanket / boots / flurries / slippery / accidents / scarf / scarves / snowflakes / unique / deep / snowball fight / sweater / days / nights / snowman / snowmen / cold weather / coat / hot chocolate / icicles / fox / mountain / sledding / salt trucks