Practice all 41 first grade sight words with this cute no-prep Snow Fort First Grade Sight Word Letter Find for kindergarten and first grade! All in b&w to help you save ink and no prep - just print and go.
Great for use with dot markers or any other way to mark the found sight words.
Includes six versions for each of the 41 sight words for a total of 246 pages:
- one line of sight word tracing with numbers & arrows and one line with no numbers & no arrows;
- two lines of sight word tracing with no numbers & no arrows;
- two lines of word tracing with numbers and arrows;
- one large sight word outline;
- one blank line with instructions to write the sight word;
- no tracing or writing.
So easy to differentiate for different skill levels while everyone's using the same basic printable!
Also includes a 2-page interactive table of contents and 41 full-page labels, one for each of the first grade sight words.
You might also like
Come visit me
✔On my blog Simple Fun for Kids.