Who doesn't love a snow globe. The swirling, sparkling snow. The fun winter scenes. These are images that make any child smile and start chatting!
This activity pack has a variety of choices to keep your students taking and enjoying the winter season.
- Snow Globe Auditory Matching: Lay the snow globe cards face up. Have students choose a card for you to read. The student must choose the snow globe that matches the description you read.
- History of the Snow Globe: Have the students read passage and answer the corresponding WH-questions about the information.
- Describe a Snow Globe: Have students complete the graphic organizer with describing components of a snow globe. On the next page, students can put their information into a descriptive paragraph.
-Snow Globe Craftivity: Follow the assembly directions on page 3. Students can use the writing portion of the snow globe to write, using one of the prompts, or use the blank form for them to write something of their choosing.
- My Snow Globe: Give students directions, stating what to draw and where in their snow globe to place it.
- Snowflakes: Follow the directions at the bottom of the page. In each snowflake write a pair of synonyms, antonyms, describing words, or articulation words.