This unit is Snow Much Fun! The following activities are included in this Snow Packed product:
1. Long and Short Vowel Sort: sort the long and short vowels and record them on the recording sheet provided. There are extra snowflake cards if you want to add additional words.
2. Snow Mittens Synonyms: Match the mittens together to put the synonyms together. Record the matching words on the recording sheet.
3. Snowflake Compound Words: Match the left and right sides of the snowflakes to create compound words. Record the new words on the recording sheet.
4. Winter Write the Room: This is a different way to "write the room" Place the winter word cards around the room and let each student find them and write the word under the picture that it goes with.
5. What Does the Fox Say? Sort the words under the "nouns", "adjectives", or the "verbs" cards with the winter fox on each sorting card. Place the word cards under the correct part of speech and record them on the recording sheet.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.