You will find this winter packet "Snow Much Fun"! It includes several snow and winter themed centers and activities students can use all winter long. Several literacy skills are included. The packet is in pdf format with one SMARTboard activity.
The packet includes:
1. Penguin Writing Craftivity - a writing center project that includes both fiction and nonfiction prompts. Students will create a cute penguin with moveable arms that is perfect for display in a classroom or bulletin board. Student and teacher directions are included.
2. Snowball Fight Task Card Gameboard - a printable gameboard with task cards based on homophones perfect for centers and small groups. Task cards are self-checking with QR codes. You can also use the game with any task card set. Answer key and recording sheet included.
3. Snowball Fight Task Card Game - SMARTboard edition. Perfect for whole group, the game is provided in Notebook software. Use the provided homophone task cards or your own.
4. Snowy Parts of Speech - a printable sort with headers and cards for a center activity. Cards include words and a sentence using the words so students can determine the part of speech. Answer key and recording sheet included.
5. Winter Making Words (Snowflake) - Make as many words as you can with the letter cards. A printable activity that can be used by individuals or for team play.
6. Winter Words - Print these winter word cards and use them in many different ways. ABC order sheets are included for center work.
Created by Sherri Miller. Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!
Connect with The Techie Chick:
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the ‘Follow Me’ link under my Seller name to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales. Visit my blog The Techie Chick
for technology tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom.