These are a set of activities to use with your students after reading a non-fiction book about snow or as a review on the topic.
This is what’s included:
1. Set of 24 fact and opinion task cards about snow. A recording sheet is included.
2. Graphic organizers to write down facts they learned
3. Fact and opinion worksheet and a simple reading comprehension worksheet
4. Mini-book about snow
5. Simple water cycle worksheet for students to label precipitation,condensation and evaporation.
6. 6 posters that review different snow facts. There are 3 color and 3 b/w posters. They are titled: What is Snow, Kinds of Snow and Snow is Fun.
The preview shows every page in the file.
You might also be interested in my other winter products:
Winter Mini Books and Printables - Growing Bundle
Signs of Winter Mini Books
Dewey Decimal Task Cards - Winter Theme
Winter Story Time
Elementary Library No Prep Printables - Winter Theme
Reference Book Task Cards - Winter Theme
Snow Mini Books
Snowman Printables and Worksheets
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Questions before buying?
You can contact through the Q/A section on TpT with any questions or special requests. You can also send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave feedback on your purchases. If you have a concern, please contact me first before rating. Leaving feedback awards you credits towards future purchases.
How to follow my store
Just click the green star next to my name. You’ll be the first to hear about new products, freebies and sales!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest