Oh, the weather outside can be frightful, but the activities inside this pack are delightful! This snow pack is full of activities from Insta-snow to the weight of snow...arctic research to the depth of snow...and "snow" much more! This snow unit is designed for our older kiddos in 3rd-6th graders in those chilly places that it snows.
In this unit it includes;
websites to use
books to read
don't eat snow science lesson
depth of snow lesson
So if your looking for science lessons to use when it is snowy outside or to help create a great after school class, this is a great unit for you. "Snow" buddy knows how much fun snow can be with just a little help from the Science School Yard!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard