Engage your class with this fully-immersive, winter-themed sensory tub - just add "SNOW"-- (cotton balls)! Students will enjoy "playing" in the snow while participating in meaningful math and literacy activities. I recently introduced this sensory tub in my classroom and don't know why I didn't have a sensory tub in my classroom sooner!
**Note--these activities can be used with or without the sensory tub--but I highly recommend adding a sensory tub to your classroom! :) **
In this pack, there are 5 literacy and 5 math activities that are easily interchangeable. (I have quickly switched my sensory tub station activities two times this week to keep it fresh and fun for my first graders.) I know all of these fun snow-themed activities will keep my kids busy learning all winter!
Literacy snow sensory tub station activities include:
1. Snowball Seek & Find a Rhyme
2. Snowman Read & Fill the Cup
3. Compound Word Build a Snowman
4. Snowflake Medial Vowel Sound Sort
5. Recipe for a Snowman (A read, build, and draw activity)
Math snow sensory tub station activities include:
1.Snow Problems (problem solving)
2. Snowball Measurement (with nonstandard units)
3. Snow sort and tally
4. Odd & Even Fill the Bucket
5. Chilly Cover Up (An roll and add addition game)