Your students will have a snowball fight all while learning their ending sounds. My students LOVED this game. I LOVED hearing their laughter!
This activity focuses on ending sounds: R, L, N, T, and G.
How to play:
(1) Give each student a piece of paper with a picture on it (25 included in this activity).
(2) Space the students out around the classroom
(3) Tell the students to crumble up their papers (they are going to have a snowball fight!)
(4) Tell the students to start throwing their snowballs when they hear the music (I played Let It Snow).
(5) When the music stops the students quickly find a snowball and freeze
(6) When you tell them to the students open their snowballs and try to figure out the ending sound of the picture they have.
(7) Students walk to the correct ending sound letter that is posted around the room.
(8) Teacher checks if correct.
Repeat as many times as you would like. My students wanted to keep playing until I finally said enough!