Snowflake Activity Pack is geared towards very young children.
You can find here 8 activities:
1. "Which one is different?" -visual discrimination
2. "Matching cards" -matching pairs of different snowflakes
3. "What comes next?" recognizing AB, AAB, ABC, AABB, ABB patterns
4. "What is missing?" another pattern activity
5. "Puzzle" counting to 10 and putting a winter puzzle together
6. "Size sorting" learning the sequence based on a size. 10 snowflakes
7. "Size sorting" learning the meaning of words: biggest bigger, big, small, smaller,
8. "Snowflake" outlines of two snowflakes for using as a tracing or crafts.
Check this out!
1. Second Grade Dolch Words Memory Game
2. Cretaceous Dinosaurs BUNDLE (set I, II, III) Picture Flashcards
3. Classroom BUNDLE (set I- XII) Picture Flashcards
4. Fruits Memory Game
5. Musical Instruments Memory Game
***Be the first to know about sales, freebies and new product launches:
Look for the green star
next to my store picture and click it to follow my store.
You're now our newest follower and will receive updates about this store.
Thanks for looking!
Kinga Podsiadlo and Marta Wilson
This PDF is copyrighted to Early Learning Printables.
All rights reserved.
Thank you for your interest.
You are welcome to use this PDF for your own personal use. You may:
Save the PDF to your computer.
Print an unlimited number of copies for yourself or classroom.
Link to our store: www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Early-Learning-Printables from your own website.
As copyrighted material, you may not:
Redistribute, in whole or in part, through any means including, but not limited to: email, retrieval
system, scanning, photocopying, recording or any other public display.
Use our PDFs for profit-making: this includes selling printed or laminated versions, hosting the PDFs on
your own website, or using our PDF files to advertise your own products and services.
Vector Illustrations used in our Snowflakes Activity Pack: puzzle were taken from freepik.com
, and snowflakes from all-silhouettes.com
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.