Learn more about snowflakes and winter in this snowflake theme lesson plan set for home preschool. Kids will play fun math and and reading games, do science and sensory explorations, and more.
This home preschool lesson plan includes over 30 sensory play, literacy, math, pretend play, and science activities.
NOTE: This set is part of our WINTER Theme Home Preschool Lesson Plan BUNDLE
. Save 25% by buying all sets together.
With this set you get a FULL week's worth of lesson plan ideas and resources
All of our Home Preschool 101 Lesson Plan Packs include:
1. A week’s worth (or more depending on how you break it up) of hands-on learning activities related to a specific theme or topic
2. Specialty Materials List
3. List of Activity Ideas for Areas Including Math, Science, Literacy, Read Alouds, Arts and Crafts, Fine Motor and Sensory Play, and More-At least 30 recommendations in every pack!
4. Skills Checklist Noting Which Skills Are Taught Through Each Activity
5. Recommended Book List
6. Full-Day Suggested Lesson Plan
7. Half-Day Suggest Lesson Plan
8. Activity Descriptions
9. Suggested Activities that Toddlers Can Also Take Part in
Independent Activity Options for Centers, Work Boxes, or Independent Play Time-Typically 6-12 additional independent activity ideas per pack
This lesson plan set also includes:
1) Snowflake Roll and Color Graphing
2) 2 Sets of Snowflake Number Cards for 0-35
3) Snowflake Beginning Sounds Activity for Sounds /s/, /t/, and /m/
4) Snowflake Upper- and Lowercase Letter Matching Puzzles
5) Snowflake Patterning and Sorting Cards
6) Count the Snowflakes Emergent Math Reader for Numbers 1 to 5
7) Count the Snowflakes Emergent Math Reader for Numbers 1 to 10
The Guide to Getting Started with Home Preschool
Car Theme Home Preschool Lesson Plans
Alphabet Letter Mats and Learning Activities
Save on Future Purchases:
Be sure to "Follow" ECEducation101 on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new product is added! All products are 50% for the first 24 hours they are posted.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable to you so we can create more for you.
We hope you and your kids love this lesson plan pack!
Shaunna and Mary Catherine