This snowflake matching is a fun and interesting winter-themed activity
for a classroom Science Center or Seasons Corner, Cosmic or Language Shelf. It is a great visual discrimination activity for learning about winter for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade or Homeschool. Children should match big and tiny snowflake cards using the magnifying glass.
There are 9 original snowlakes. Every snowflake has a pair that looks similar but is different in colour. This makes the work peculiar. It adds difficulty to the work. If you want you can first present 9 cards with all different snowflakes. And then you can add additional cards that are different in colouring to add difficulty.
The material includes:
- 18 cards with big snowflakes
- 18 cards with tiny snowflakes
* Use in your science center or seasons corner for individual work
* Use in a small group activity or game
* Print on magnetic paper to use on the magnetic board, fridge or cookie sheet
* Add velcro to the back of the cards to create a file folder game
❤♡♥ I would love to be your friend! It means that we are like-minded if you are here!
Chat with me on Facebook
and connect with me on Pinterest
✎ If you downloaded this material, leave me a feedback, I am so eager to know what you think about it!
Would you like to receive email notification about different new cards that I make? Then follow my store!
I hope you found this material useful,
Thank you for visiting this page!